Random Grilling-BBQ Pics

John K BBQ

TVWBB Wizard
Just sharing a few pics from my latest cooks

Garlic bread and brocoli - for steak night... used "garlic confit" on the bread - really nice for a change vs my regular raw garlic rub prep
Lump charcoal in the Weber Baskets off to the side. Brocoli was pre-cooked in the microwave for proper texture - just adding char on the WSK
broc and bread.jpg

T-bone's getting happy
tbon.jpg

Rested and ready too plate!
tbone+broc.jpg

This cat is never happy, but especially when she's the same room with our Golden!
hating on brooki.jpg

Doing some indirect/smoked wings on the WSK with the ... Onions being grilled in prep for Weber's SW Onion Dip Recipe. Grate is in lower position, baskets on both sides of 1 large chimney's worthh of lump charcoal, down the middle. I couldn't get the onions as soft and sweet as I would have liked. I should have sliced a little thinner - these were about 3/8 to 1/2" thick. SW onion dip turned out OK... but not as good as the first time I made it. I'll take another stab at this sometime soon Wings turned out pretty good. Used Blues Hog & Killer Hog rub on those.
wings.jpg

Wings done & ready to eat.
wings done.jpg

That's it for now. Did a small pork but last night - might have some for lunch in a bit.
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Attachments

• IMG-5165.jpg
    IMG-5165.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1
Just sharing a few pics from my latest cooks

Garlic bread and brocoli - for steak night... used "garlic confit" on the bread - really nice for a change vs my regular raw garlic rub prep
Lump charcoal in the Weber Baskets off to the side. Brocoli was pre-cooked in the microwave for proper texture - just adding char on the WSK
View attachment 60840

T-bone's getting happy
View attachment 60845

Rested and ready too plate!
View attachment 60843

This cat is never happy, but especially when she's the same room with our Golden!
View attachment 60844

Doing some indirect/smoked wings on the WSK with the ... Onions being grilled in prep for Weber's SW Onion Dip Recipe. Grate is in lower position, baskets on both sides of 1 large chimney's worthh of lump charcoal, down the middle. I couldn't get the onions as soft and sweet as I would have liked. I should have sliced a little thinner - these were about 3/8 to 1/2" thick. SW onion dip turned out OK... but not as good as the first time I made it. I'll take another stab at this sometime soon Wings turned out pretty good. Used Blues Hog & Killer Hog rub on those.
View attachment 60846

Wings done & ready to eat.
View attachment 60847

That's it for now. Did a small pork but last night - might have some for lunch in a bit.
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
Looks great John!

Back