Rancher & Home Depot

Ron Hunter

TVWBB Member
Has HD ever said why Rancher is being dropped from their line?

I was going to pick up the last 6 bags the HD near me has. But since I haven't tried it before - I hate to get hooked on it and then can't find a local supplier.

I believe they only had a one season contract with Original Charcoal Company. OCC is trying to get people to contact HD about bringing them back again next year from what I've seen in other threads here.

Ron, from what I understand, OCC will continue to be sold at HD next year. Trust me, buy the rest of it! Even if HD was stupid enough to stop selling it, someone else would snatch up that contract quickly!

come on guys this was a fluke..do you really think you can manufacture charcoal in SA..barge it to nearest port..put on steamship..ship to states and then truck to HD..and make a profit at $3 or $4 per bag?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dsitterson:
Any HD in florida carry it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here is the list

$3 to $5 per bag like we have been if possible.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike tu:
what would you guys be willing to pay for this type charcoal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would choose it over Kingsford if they were both the same price.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike tu:
keep dreaming </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike the regular price before clearance was $4.99 which is still cheaper than K. I think we will be be albe to have it our way.

come on guys this was a fluke..do you really think you can manufacture charcoal in SA..barge it to nearest port..put on steamship..ship to states and then truck to HD..and make a profit at $3 or $4 per bag? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, Some people in other countries (3rd world) almost work for free.
icon_wink.gif

As said already it was $4.99 before HD put it on clerance.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back