Question about Stainless Grates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well our doubts are confirmed. Got the 3 today. They are nickel plate as we suspected. Good thing though is that I was on record as calling to check and emailing to check confirm SS.

So no restocking or return fees and they are sending me a return label for shipping back to them. Said they will get the website manager to update the description for these and for the 22.5's.

Sorry guys, thought I checked this up and down. Knew the 7433 number suggested nickel, but not having seen the SS, thought perhaps same number with a -SS, maybe marked on the package SS.

Mine are going back.

Shame, wishful thinking.... figured it was worth a shot since I could return at their expense if it was wrong. So far their service has been excellent though.

Originally posted by r benash:
Well our doubts are confirmed. Got the 3 today. They are nickle plate as we suspected. Good thing though is that I was on record as calling to check and emailing to check confirm SS.

So no restocking or return fees and they are sending me a return label for shipping back to them. Said they will get the website manager to update the description for these and for the 22.5's.

Sorry guys, though I checked this up and down. Knew the 7433 number suggested nickel, but not having seen the SS, thought perhaps same number with a -SS, maybe marked on the package SS.

Mine are going back.

Shame, wishful thinking.... figured it was worth a shot since I could return at their expense if it was wrong. So far their service has been excellent though.

Thanks for all the leg work.
icon_wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back