Q100/200 stand

I had one of those carts. My old q200 fit on it perfectly. Actually, my mom is actually using that cart with her 200.

Weber tries to make most their products as compatible as possible across multiple generations. Just another reason to love the brand

Is that with the newer style cart that I linked too? I just read on Amazon where it states that the Q100 and Q200 DO NOT fit.

"

Product description
Grilling on-the-go has never been more convenient. The newly redesigned Weber Q portable cart makes it Super simple to transport your 2014 Weber Q 1000 & Weber Q 2000-series grills. Hassle-free portability of your cart & grill are assured thanks to the cart's push-button functionality, which allows you to quickly fold or unfold the cart with your grill securely in place. Spring-loaded locking Pins makes loading & removing the grill from the cart a snap. Leg locking indicator shows when the cart is locked in & you're ready to start grilling. Quality materials & sturdy construction for years of trouble-free use. Not compatible with Weber Q 100 or Q 200"

Bruce, I am with Kyle on the stability of the new carts. Not nearly as stable as the old ones. Never tried an old Q on the new cart though.

Can you elaborate as to why you say the new carts are not as stable? I have been looking at those as a replacement to my original Q200 stand.
They just feel more wobbly. The old style has that bottom rack that locks both sides in place and keeps things pretty solid. The new one is definitely easier to fold and go, but if you plan on leaving it stationary, the old cart it better.

They just feel more wobbly. The old style has that bottom rack that locks both sides in place and keeps things pretty solid. The new one is definitely easier to fold and go, but if you plan on leaving it stationary, the old cart it better.

Thanks for the input. My old stand has seen better days and I have been thinking about replacing it. The bottom wire rack does help with stability, but the top where the grill sits (at least on mine) has some twist and torque to it that concerns me especially when cooking on it.

Back