q setup modifications

My 16 yr old son has recently taken over all grilling responsibilities, and has claimed my Q-200 as his own. I got him the weber hose for 20# tanks since the little canisters are pretty pricey. He hooked it up, turned the tank on for a cpl minutes before lighting, and it has ran like a champ every time. He actually said "since we added the hose, it seems like the flames are a little higher than with the small canisters."
Tim

Well, yesterday I installed a bottle holder to the table leg to hold the pam spray can. Now it's out of the way and has a home.

Ok, it's official. I'm done with the little utensil hanger hooks on the portable q cart. They seem deep enough to hold one item. I hang more and often one or two items will drop off when hit. Have not found pics of any mods in this dept so I will just hack them off and add some nicer hooks without making it look gaudy or out of place.

Would any of you guys that removed the side tables from your Q2xxx want to sell them? I am missing a right table and would like one.
Thanks
Joe

Back