Pros/Cons of Weber GS4 burner system

If you successfully registered it, I would start a warranty claim on the rusty parts. What did you find out, three year old grill?
The product sticker on the back of the grill indicates a manufacturer date of 2018. I'm almost positive it was purchased from the local Ace in Stone Harbor, NJ. They are a big time Weber and Green Egg dealer. They offer assembly and delivery service. This grill sat on the 2nd floor rear deck of the neighbor's house since April of 2021. The only problem with it was it was dirty...I mean, likely not cleaned at all since delivered. It was missing hood hinge pins and the grease pan holder. I surmise the hinge pins got tossed when the lid came off to bring downstairs to the curb. Same for the grease pan.

I did register it, but the tiny bit of rust looks easy enough to address and I believe it to be bad karma to attempt to get something for nothing when fate provides you with such good fortune.:)
I must say, Weber didn't fool around when they designed these GS4 burners. They are rock solid heavy duty. Only potential weak link might be the ceramic igniter clip spot welds years down the road.

Last edited:

Back