Prep/serve cart question…

Your friend has shared a link to a Home Depot product they think you would be interested in seeing.

This is 430 stainless. I wonder what would hold up better, painted or 430? Be nice if they offered it in a stainless top;-)

This is 430 stainless. I wonder what would hold up better, painted or 430? Be nice if they offered it in a stainless top;-)
I did see that it was 430 stainless and that’s why it’s only $20 more I’m guessing. I’m torn on which one to get but if I decide to get one I’m leaning toward the stainless. I could regret my decision 🤷‍♂️

I did see that it was 430 stainless and that’s why it’s only $20 more I’m guessing. I’m torn on which one to get but if I decide to get one I’m leaning toward the stainless. I could regret my decision 🤷‍♂️
I think you are probably better with 430 than painted as the paint will scratch and rust. The cart will not be subject to extreme heat and muck like grates or flavorizers.

I think you are probably better with 430 than painted as the paint will scratch and rust. The cart will not be subject to extreme heat and muck like grates or flavorizers.
Look what I found. Stainless top. $229
stainless-steel-tool-carts-houc3304jx1-64_145.jpg
Husky 33 in. 4-Drawer Stainless Steel Mechanics Cart

See this on Homedepot.com

I am in the same boat. Looking for a table for my E6. I didn't want to spend the approximately $700 upgrade on the s6.

My cart/table is going to be outdoors but under a covered porch. I am currently thinking about the following...

Sam's club 49 inch stainless steel ($129)

Duramax Building Products ($448)
72 in. x 24 in. 3-Drawers Rolling Industrial Workbench and Wood Top
SKU# 304937170

I really like the Duramax at home Depot but the 448 is sort of steep.

I also like the carts that were posted early in this thread like the Blackstone.

Back