practice pic

the brisket was the first to go - i have no idea why? the 30 or so people showed up hungry and all including the kids went home fat and happy with to go plates filled with pulled pork platters with all the side dishes

Dang!...

That looks like some awesome meat!!.

I see you have a couple of mods on your WSM for reading the temp. Those indicator's are big...can I aks where you purchased them?.

Once again..awesome pics...awesome cook.

DH

Kewl..

Thanks for the Link!. They look like good quality instruments.

How did you install them?

Thanks,

DH

i am not really sure. they were installed by another member here. jay lopa is his name and i'm sure once he reads this post he will fill you in. by the way darren that WSM is jay's but we work together. stay patient my friend he will respond with the answers.

Darren

The thermos were bought at adventures in heat where i got my WSM out side of buffalo NY. All you have to do is drill a hole that is a 7/8in and you can install (use a unibit be care full)

Jay

Joe picks are great

BUTTS & BRISKET ARE (GOOD EATS)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darren H:
Kewl..

Thanks for the Link!. They look like good quality instruments.

How did you install them?

Thanks,

DH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They have a 1/2" NPT thread on them. You can drill the hole without chipping up the porcelain by using the right size step drill bit (unibit). The you can use a washer and nut like you'd use in an eletrical junction box. Works great. See Chris' tips here.

Back