Pork rib roast

Looks like that’s in the future here Darryl!
Yeah go for it, this potato dish is insane addictive.
seriously you are going to want seconds......its the most unhealthy thing I make next to queso.......everyone cannot get enough.
So the cook usually takes about 45 minutes or so, depends on what pan you use ( depth ). It is all greasy and bubbly but once you let it sit for 10 minutes or so it starts to look better and you need it to cool a bit to serve.....it works like a big cut of meat, so if you are cooking meat too you are in luck if one finishes before the other. Either can sit for a good amount of time if needed.
This cook I left out the bacon but added a bit of ranch, neither are necessary but the bacon will stand out for sure, in a good way of course.
Some people I know make a crunchy topping for it, like corn flakes and crap like that, I am not a fan of that.....
You can also use the crispy onions directly with no heat added to them. They are good to go like that, I switched it up for a change this time.
You will enjoy, let me know how it is and the second time you make it you will add you own unique touches to it as you need to.

Back