Please help me identify...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a Pre-2005 Stainless Steel Weber Performer grill with gas-assist starter. $100 might be a little high, but not bad. You need to ask if the gas starter works, if the one-touch ash removal system is all there and in good shape. Those are repairable with parts from Weber, but will add cost. You may also need a new charcoal and/or cooking grate. The plastic rollers on the lid holder are missing for some reason.

Its hard to tell from the pics if the lid is really dirty or really scuffed up. If its just dirty some elbow grease should get it cleaned up nice. if those are scratches I personally would pass for that price.

I recently bought an '07 Performer in PERFECT condition for $85.

Hey Jonathan. Looks like you've got a 2000 or so stainless steel Performer with the 5LB propane tank. Looks like it can be cleaned up pretty well and, if you've got it, $100 sounds fair. How's the rust? Also, I have the same grill and need a little copper colored adapter for when I take the tank to be filled. See if they have it. I will say that you may be the envy of many on here that desire that propane tank! Try out the gas ignition first to make sure it works too. Good luck!

I am going to pick it up on Sunday.

I will try out the gas ignition. Thanks for the heads up!

Jay B...what are the plastic rollers on the lid holder that are missing? Can you link me to a pic? Thanks!

Here is a pic of my new model performer. In 05 they changed to a plastic side table and some other small changes. See where the lid holder attaches to the kettle there is a plastic roller. This is where the lid will sit on the holder. Im assuming the older model has this roller to, if Im wrong someone will correct me.

It also looks like the therm is missing from the lid handle in your pics. This can also be bought from Weber for about $10. Not necessary but very useful.

DSC_0183.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back