Picked up my first Weber Fire Pit for $20 today

That looks pretty good!

Have you had it long? One of the reviews mentions the cover melting and sticking to the fire pit...with you also being in Georgia I'm sure it get pretty hot for you too.
Duck covers had been around for awhile before they got bought by classic accessories and I had heard good things about them. My Summitt cover is from classic accessories which ive had probably about 2 years and it looks brand new still. Ive only had it a couple days but its built well for sure and the length is pretty much perfect to stay just off the ground. I will update if I have any issues with it though. I painted the handles on my pit so im guessing thats gonna be an issue.

Duck covers had been around for awhile before they got bought by classic accessories and I had heard good things about them. My Summitt cover is from classic accessories which ive had probably about 2 years and it looks brand new still. Ive only had it a couple days but its built well for sure and the length is pretty much perfect to stay just off the ground. I will update if I have any issues with it though. I painted the handles on my pit so im guessing thats gonna be an issue.

I just ordered the beige color duck cover. My pit lives under the deck when I'm not using it, so think I'll be good as far as melting goes.

Back