Picked up a Summit 650

At the very least you'd expect Weber to support it!
Hi LMichaels... a blink of an eye and almost 5 years later and 2 babies born... i'm back. I'm ready to attack this Summit 650 NG restoration finally. Side note.. I had to laugh... (being a big fan of yours on here... always seeming to gravitate towards your knowledge... much thanks!). I just learned i'm sitting probably about 10-15 minutes from you in a distance land called Belvidere. ha. However, I'm in a bit of whirl wind on where to start for parts.. would you be willing to help me through this project from time to time ... with questions? I do look forward to finally contributing to the group with progress. Thanks, Chris

Sure thing Chris. I will PM you my phone number. Ahhh Belvidere. Where the Chrysler Products bloom in the spring LOL

CLOSE! ha. i'm one country block north. R&D Thiel. Where homes bloom in the spring. haha (Actually live in Sycamore)>but i've been working here for 23 yrs. Thank you for reaching back out.
Boy these old 650's are looking sparse. Im digging and digging and parts seem to be hard to get. I might have missed my boat. But i'm not ready to give up on her. Firebox front is in bad shape... but i have a fix in mind. I have the beautiful Blue shroud in fantastic shape... keeping my drive alive.

If you live in Sycamore you're a stone's throw from my oldest daughter and her husband. In Elburn. They have my first Weber gas grill. My original Genesis II I bought way back when she was a little tyker. Now they have it. He LOVES it BTW

Back