Peri-Peri Marinade

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Can be had at your local Trader Joes, < $3 and it's well worth the price of admission

sIAANb4.jpg

The Peri-Peri thighs are to the right

kfhV8KY.jpg

DGWEOUD.jpg

Peri-Peri thighs are at the top

sje9lnP.jpg

My plate. It's not the hottest Peri-Peri out there, I'm always looking for hotter, but it's not bad. You could add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cayenne for those that like it warm, a full teaspoon for those that like it HOT

GE8Y3rm.jpg

Pumpkin doesn't like spicy, but she approves because dad does

cY99C52.jpg

Picked some of that up a week or 2 ago. I didn’t know what to do with it, I’ll pick up some thighs, they are the wife’s favorite.

Thanks Joan. I'm going to get a bottle of their "Hot" and see how it does

Bruno, wasn't expecting to be celebrating a win from last night's game. Giants are at the top of the food chain at 63 wins. Who would have ever guessed

"Pumpkin doesn't like spicy, but she approves because dad does"

Neither do I, so I'll just hang out on the couch with Pumpkin and we can discuss your cool cutting board.
We really like that!

Care to share what you have going on with the corn? Doesn't look like just butter, but does look yummy. :)

Thanks Joan. I'm going to get a bottle of their "Hot" and see how it does

Bruno, wasn't expecting to be celebrating a win from last night's game. Giants are at the top of the food chain at 63 wins. Who would have ever guessed
Amazing ain’t it!!

I was stationed in the Azore Islands for 2 years back in the 80's, the Azores belong to Portugal so I got to experience portugese food first hand and I love peri-peri sauce.....but......

Every restaurant and family had their own version of peri-peri and most were simple, olive oil whiskey (or other booze) and peri-peri peppers (birds head if you can find them or gochugaru is a good substitute), the commercial versions available are much more complex but good in their own way.....trader joe's or nando's are both very good marinades/sauce but are much different than what I experienced

668EF611-68A1-491E-9423-9BF981E3C5AE.jpeg
Chicken could easily handle an all night marinade. Really great though! Thanks Chuck! My Kris Bryant peri-peri got him a HR!!

View attachment 33960
Chicken could easily handle an all night marinade. Really great though! Thanks Chuck! My Kris Bryant peri-peri got him a HR!!
Those look awesome! Pretty much whenever I do thighs, I give them a day or so Marinade. Kris is the real deal. This Tuesday Madbum will be on the mound. Been waiting for this for a long time

Back