Performer Table?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to call them as it is not a "regular" replacement part, but you can order it. I replaced the stainless steel top on mine a few months ago

well...you need a new table..Im guessing $50 or so for a table?? You have that cost...even if
you got the grill for $50..there is $100. Id get a new grate ($20) you may need a new ash sweeper too. So...you are over the $100 now. It does have a cover so thats cool. But...$100 for all...is about right. Its "worth" what someone will pay. Still...cheaper than a OTG and has a table. Seems platniums are hard to find. Find the cost of a table first...Weber may charge a nice chunk which would not make it practical.

Originally posted by Rob Trenck:
Thanks for the info!

What is a platinum worth? Especially with a broken table.
Hard to Say Rob. I bought mine off of craigslist for $80.00 and it was in excellent condition. You might want to keep looking but it could be hard to find.

Originally posted by Rob Trenck:
Can you buy replacement tables for Performer grills? I have looked online, but cannot find the replacement tables. The reason that I ask is that I found one on the Charlotte Craigslist.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/1294900665.html
Robert Clark is right, it's a ONE TOUCH PLATINUM, not a Performer. The lid is also smashed in and the Tuck-Away lid holder is bent. (I called last week) He started out at OVER $200!

If replacing that table is not practical due to cost or whatever I would just fabricated that table top using wood or metal. A nicely finished wood top would look nice actually.

George

the lid holder looks bent. have you tried to slide the lid into it? might wanna check that in case you need to order one when you get the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back