Performer knock off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I would stop to pick up one on the side of the road that somebody had tossed. I'll stick with my Webers. In the end, you gets whats you pays for.

It might be good for parts when they show up on CL in a few years. The starter system looks interesting to.

A limited one year warranty, and they want 200 bucks.

It's Toilet in my opinion..

Tim

My thought was the idea of finding it at a yard sale in a year for $20 and using it for camping. Someone stole my CharQ this summer so I dont want to bring anything thats worth a ****.

Justin, wouldn't you be better off watching Craigslist (or the side of the road) for a used OTS? I bought one here for $20 off of CL, and later, paid $100 for a new in the box Weber charcoal rotisserie AND a barely used OTS.

Bad news about your CharQ.

Pat

As I said, I would love to just get a OTS on craigslist for $20 but I would be 10x more bent if someone stole that while I was camping than some chinese crap.

I had a person break into my jeep wrangler a few years ago by slitting the window and opening it from the inside just so they could steal my glasses, my 2 year olds car seat, a window scraper and a lynyrd skynyrd cd. The kicker is that the doors were unlocked (Jeep rule #1). So since I couldnt see, I had to have my truck towed home and have new glasses made ($200) and a new top ($600). I'm just sick of stupid people who steal things that are important to me so I don't leave important things around to be stolen.

Trust me, I know Weber makes superior grills compared to everyone else, but sometimes its better to just stick with the cheap stuff.

That "knock-off" looks like it was designed/made by committee
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Justin Banana:
Trust me, I know Weber makes superior grills compared to everyone else, but sometimes its better to just stick with the cheap stuff.
I got a cheap knock-off grill and am praying someone will steal it so I don't spend any time and money hauling it to the dump.

Sounds like this:

Neoway CADAC = Weber Performer

just like:

ECB = WSM

(See, I did learn something in "Logic")
icon_razz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back