Parts!

David-CA

Hi Everyone,
I recently purchased a 1998 weber platinum Series II 3200 gas grill. This grill came with a smoke box in the grill/ firebox area and the very different side tables made of Aluminum with a big burner. I am looking for a new valve for the side burner. Weber customer support is of no help. When I gave them the serial number they could only find schematics for a genesis C. Any leads for parts would be great!
Thank you,

Hi Everyone,
I recently purchased a 1998 weber platinum Series II 3200 gas grill. This grill came with a smoke box in the grill/ firebox area and the very different side tables made of Aluminum with a big burner. I am looking for a new valve for the side burner. Weber customer support is of no help. When I gave them the serial number they could only find schematics for a genesis C. Any leads for parts would be great!
Thank you,
I MAY have one in my workshop. If I do, yours for postage. Send me a PM with the zip and I'll let you know as soon as I am sure, and what postage may possibly be

The Platinum in 1998 had that big "industrial" looking side burner. The valve on those is mounted horizontally to the front edge of the side table, not vertically, as in the X000 or Silver C. Can you post a picture of the valve? Might help in identifying.

The Platinum in 1998 had that big "industrial" looking side burner. The valve on those is mounted horizontally to the front edge of the side table, not vertically, as in the X000 or Silver C. Can you post a picture of the valve? Might help in identifying.
If I find I have not thrown it out I will

The stem of the valve was broken and the owner was using a vise grips to turn on the gas.

Attachments

• IMG20231206195944.jpg
    IMG20231206195944.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 8

Back