PA Possee-Big timer

MikeW

I stopped at Funks market in Millersville for some cider and stuff Saturday. I saw the Pa Possee competition truck there and saw they were selling . Tried to talk to the guy and he big timed it with me. Said Webers were junk. Well. I just walked away. Most of the competition people I have met were real friendly. Not this guy. He was sold out of pork, but doubt I would have tried any . Mr. Big Time did not impress me

Not sure you can expect too much from a guy that misspells posse.

And it isn't the cooker--it's the cook, which he should be well aware of. I wouldn't have been too impressed either.

I don't know who you talked to Mike, but I have met the one guy on the team on more than a few occasions. I have seen nothing but the better side of him. Short red headed guy with glasses is the one I talk to. Never said anything bad to me about the WSM when I told him that's what I use. Sorry your experience didn't go as well.
I use his sauce all the time. More for a dipping sauce or to put on a sammmy. Just bought a gallon jug last week.

For the record, he does spell it "Posse" Kevin.

I stand corrected. They are listed on many event results lists with a double 'e'. Perhaps they'll forgive my error--even though I'm a Weber fan.
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MikeW: Tried to talk to the guy and he big timed it with me. Said Webers were junk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As Tommy Lee Jones said in the classic, Lonesome Dove "..There's some things I just will not tolerate ..."

Paul

Back