OSH Park shipping to Canada - still nothing after 2 weeks?

Mike Wallace

TVWBB Member
Is anyone else here in Canada and had the shipping of the HM board from OSH Park take 2+ weeks? I received a shipping confirmation Tues July 29 and I still don't have the board, it's the only thing I'm waiting for.

I know I shipped a board to Manitoba on July 30 (actually departed July 30) and it was delivered yesterday. Another one I shipped the 31st still hasn't even made it to customs yet. So yeah, shipping USPS to Canada takes a while. I don't know where it goes in the time between getting to the International Service Counter and showing up in the country but it is agonizing.

Also, you guys half the distance to California, but cost 3x as much as that. I thought it was funny that I can ship to NEW ZEALAND for the same cost.

Same with me Mike,shipped same day too, I have found it usually takes 10 days to move through the system, looks like it's longer.

Who knows how the postals systems work? I needed a spare part for my slalom waterski and it took three days to get from US to my mailbox. Go figure.

Back