Ordered my Bullet!

Mike Tag

TVWBB Member
Order my Weber Bullet yesterday. Now will wait the 5-9 days for it to arrive. Am pretty excited. College baseball season has started and despite the fact that my team cannot hit, it should be a great year of tailgating.

When I ordered mine, it shipped from Reno, Nevada. I live in San Jose, California, and it only took a couple of days to arrive at my doorstep. Not bad for free shipping.

Texas A&M and whoever is playing Texas that day are my teams.

I pretty much root for a lot of teams but am an Aggie and that is where my allegience lies. I really don't like Augie Garrido but he has a hell of a team over there this year. Drew Stubbs is probably the best player in the Big 12. Who is your team?

Before I die, I want to make a trip to Starkville, MS and experience a weekend of tailgating out there at Doobie Noble Stadium.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Tag:
Texas A&M and whoever is playing Texas that day are my teams.

Who is your team?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After the whipping you guys handed us last year in football, I'm almost ashamed to admit it. I'm a lifelong Clemson fan and '87 grad. Maybe we can return the favor this year when you guys come to Death Valley.
icon_wink.gif

Seriously, the Clemson fans I heard from who traveled to Texas A&M last year had nothing but good things to say about your team, the facilities, and most of all the fans. From what I hear, the atmosphere is electric. I hope your fans who travel to Death Valley this year come away feeling the same way about our university.

I also share in your feelings toward Texas; but only from a basketball perspective. Coach Barnes left Clemson for Texas and burned his bridges as he left. So I pull for every team who plays against Texas in basketball.

Bill

Back