Oops i dunnit again!

Paul, what are you doing with all these pearls!? I know you will take “some home” but, are you flipping these? That green platinum is a gem! Much interior work to be done?

Nice grill, what would you like to know?
Steve, the shelves/burner frame, what material are they? On the shelf there is a lot of paint peel and the exposed metal suggests aluminum but seems to have some ferrous content. Its also a shame the 8 inch wheels have been discontinued, i cannot see stock anywhere now.

Paul, what are you doing with all these pearls!? I know you will take “some home” but, are you flipping these? That green platinum is a gem! Much interior work to be done?
Good question! I will keep the junior, flat top 400 and the summit most likely. This one i will refurbish and then decide, probably sell or give away. My problem (i have many) is that i like to get grills back to like showroom condition.

I bought the grill without burner tubes, flav bars or grates so will replace with new. It did however come with the full width smoker box and what looks like a water trough.

The summit aluminum parts are at the blasters this week so some progress there. Likely wont do much more until after the summer.

Steve, the shelves/burner frame, what material are they? On the shelf there is a lot of paint peel and the exposed metal suggests aluminum but seems to have some ferrous content. Its also a shame the 8 inch wheels have been discontinued, i cannot see stock anywhere now.
I'm not really sure what those shelves are made of but they look like a challenge to refinish. The only thing you can do with the wheels now is replace the white wall inserts if need be.

Back