one laat question hopefully, fan on all the time

Oh hey you're right. The one on the website is the v4.1.2 and is the accurate one. I apparently was looking at a v4.1.1 image. Good catch!

I don't get it, new MOSFET and a new ATMEGA and all is well. No idea. If anyone needs parts I have a set of everything needed from mouser and digikey except for the probes, PCB, mosfet, case, and atmega I'll sell at a discount over what I paid, heh.

Strange, but glad you got it working!

I'm on the fence about building a v4.1, especially now that I've got my v4.0 nicely retrofitted with a cat5 jack on it.

Post a separate FS thread and you'll probably find a buyer.

Strange, but glad you got it working!

I'm on the fence about building a v4.1, especially now that I've got my v4.0 nicely retrofitted with a cat5 jack on it.

Post a separate FS thread and you'll probably find a buyer.
I will, in the appropriate section. Seems to work great, I'm using thermoworks probes and they seem to be doing great, I'm going to build a UDS to tinker with and play with the PID settings. It's a really slick little device and despite the weird problems I had has been a fun project.

the MOSFET I got from digikey is a lot smaller than the one from mouser, maybe I had the wrong one, who knows.

Back