Okay its your vote that counts so vote asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Pederi

TVWBB Member
Okay i can pick up my 6th grill if I want it but i feel a little guilty so i am leaving it up to the board. it is a new performer for 100.00. I asked my wife but she just gave me the if you want it go ahead but with that look that comes with it. So what do you all think let me know asap.

Ya, What george said. After all it's not the first time you've see the "LOOK" nor will it be the last.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Lou,
I lost track of how many grills I have after 10. Just tell the wife that this grill is HERS! But YOU really know its going down!

And yeah, what color? And its BRAND NEW? Is this one with the plastic table then? Thats a great deal

Yes!!
A c-note for a brand new performer..
Heck, I'd be on that like a hobo on a ham sammich.
icon_biggrin.gif

Tim

Well say hello to a new member of my family. I just picked it up. Found it on craigslist went to look at it. And sure enough besides the fact someone may have lit it once to look at the burner it is in perfect condition. Also guess what else comes with it. A bag of charcoal, two baskets for charcoal, a roasting rack ( i think that is what it is. It's trianglular and you can set a roast on it) extra propane and cooking tools. I finally got lucky on craigslist. Thanks for the support with making my decision. Now looks like i have to get her something special for christmas. Oh well probably would have anyway. I am pumped that the new performer will join my red headed stainless steel performer, my one touch silver, my bar-b-kettle, WSM, and Genesis 320!!!!!

Lou if you turn that roasting rack upside down it will do double duty and hold a mess of ribs. Nice score. I wish I could find a Weber anything on C/L in my area. Folks don't get rid of them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Craig O'riley:
Lou if you turn that roasting rack upside down it will do double duty and hold a mess of ribs. Nice score. I wish I could find a Weber anything on C/L in my area. Folks don't get rid of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How would i use it if i turn it upside down. Do you just lay the ribs against each other standing on their bone?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lou Pederi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Craig O'riley:
Lou if you turn that roasting rack upside down it will do double duty and hold a mess of ribs. Nice score. I wish I could find a Weber anything on C/L in my area. Folks don't get rid of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How would i use it if i turn it upside down. Do you just lay the ribs against each other standing on their bone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually i think i might of figured it out by putting ribs through grates. But please confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back