Oh, no Superman!!!!!

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
DH just told me that they took off Superman this morning to show Women's basketball. DARN, DARN, DARN!!!!!! I wish sports had their own channel.

DH just told me that they took off Superman this morning to show Women's basketball. DARN, DARN, DARN!!!!!! I wish sports had their own channel.
Lots of sports channels but the networks don't care about consumers as much as they do sponsors. Whatever brings in the most $$$ is what they air. I seldom watch TV anymore. Maybe the local news just to see what a poor job they do of guessing at the weather and Notre Dame football. I watch a lot of the old TV series' on my laptop instead. It's closer to the fridge and beer taps than the TV:) Maybe that's why I now tip the scales @ 275:(

Last edited:
Lots of sports channels but the networks don't care about consumers as much as they do sponsors. Whatever brings in the most $$$ is what they air. I seldom watch TV anymore. Maybe the local news just to see what a poor job they do of guessing at the weather and Notre Dame football. I watch a lot of the old TV series' on my laptop instead. It's closer to the fridge and beer taps than the TV:) Maybe that's why I now tip the scales @ 275:(
We aren't the consumers. We *ARE* the product. Eyes on ads, that's the revenue generators. This is why we DVR practically everything that we watch now (watch a 60 minute prime time show in about 44-45 minutes.)

Back