Offer to loan my Unibit #4 in Dallas

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

(also posted on modifications board)

I have a #4 Unibit (makes holes up to 15/16" or something like that) and this is the $30 tool recommended for drilling the WSM dome to attach a thermometer. It'll also make smaller holes for probes and the like. Anyone in the area is welcome to come to my house and borrow it and shoot the breeze as well.

I love BBQ, coffee and working on cars and am happy to make anyone an espresso, cappucino or plain coffee from beans I roast and blend myself. I live in Lake Highlands just a bit north of White Rock Lake (north east part of town).

Just PM or drop a message here any time!

Jason, come to the puget sound region of WA and I'll take you up on the offer. My dad grew up in May, TX and was a Navy, Air Force, and National Guard retiree. He said the Pacific Northwest was the most beautiful palce on earth he'd ever been to, and he'd seen alot.
Come check it out. I need that bit /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
So, you wanna talk coffee? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Coffee? I heard you guys know a little bit about it up there. But seriously I've been really into coffee for some years now. Home roasting is the best way to have really fresh coffee at all times, also saves money. In fact I'm having a double cappucino right now.

I've been over most of the US but not up there. I do lile cold grey sky days with rain so I'd probably be in heaven. I hate really hot and sunny, hence I hate Dallas. But wifey hates the cold and she's da boss. From what I know about it up there sure sounds great. I think I'd like Vancouver a lot.

Interesting, here the discussion is about cappucino and espresso. On the other BBQ forum, occasionally it's about beer and brown liquor. Wonder what the significance of that is. Hmmmm.

Looks like a good distinguishing feature if you ask me.

But beer and brown liquor, I can talk all day about that stuff, too. I was (ahem) a heavy drinker for many years, a bartender for some years and later on I managed a pool hall in Austin, TX. Even tried my hand at homebrewing for a while. Haven't had so much as a single drink since '99 but I'm definitely versed in potent potables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back