Off season charcoal

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey again, can't remember where I posted before about where to find out of season charcoal. Just another place to check is any large Meixcan markets you may have in your town, they seem to have pallets and pallets in stock still (at least in Detroit) Also Middleasterners Q alot on charcoal and their markets still have it as well. I do know I'm spoiled in Detroit with all the ethnic groceries but just a place to check if you have them in your neck of the woods, Ken

Ken,

If you have a True Value hardware store near you, they are independently owned and my manager will order it if I ask him. He knows that I can go through 10 pounds in a cook, so he's not worried about it not selling even if I am the only one buying. You won't get the bargain prices you find over the summer, but it is a fair price and for me...just up the street.

Just picked up three more twin paks at Home Depot. This was the last they had, hope they restock because that only leaves me with eleven bags. Need some for Vega's and civil war tailgater in November, plus cooking butts, chuck rolls and some brisket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back