NY Strip Steak (whole loin) uncut $7.99# at Costco

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I pretty much buy all my meats in bulk now for the savings.

Costco had NY Strips at $11.49# cut.

I bought the whole loin, uncut at $7.99#. That’s a spankin good deal to me.

1636234617109.jpeg

1636234647547.jpeg

Looks like a good deal to me. I’ve seen some strange pricing at my local Costco. For instance, both choice and prime whole beef tenderloin at 25.99 and 36.99 respectively, while choice and prime pre-cut fillets were 20.99 and 28.99, respectively. Sounds a little backwards to me, but I’ll take it.

Looks like a good deal to me. I’ve seen some strange pricing at my local Costco. For instance, both choice and prime whole beef tenderloin at 25.99 and 36.99 respectively, while choice and prime pre-cut fillets were 20.99 and 28.99, respectively. Sounds a little backwards to me, but I’ll take it.
Fully agree. I always ask the butcher what the cryovac prices are and decide from there.

I think we’re pretty lucky with our Costco. A great set of employees and superior service. It’s like going to a local butcher but with wholesale pricing.

Today, Prime ribeye uncut was $12.99 a pound. That’s amazing pricing. I just didn’t want to drop $200 on steak so I went the “cheaper” route.

Prime Chuck roast were $7.49# today. So for a few bucks more I bought the NY Roast.

I’d rather have a nice steak than burgers for dinner tonight after traveling for 3 days and eating burgers 2 of the 3 days.

Since we don’t do steaks that often any more as wife and I prefer seafood.

Back