NWD(New Weber Day)....

Peter H.

TVWBB Member
Hy all.

It was last friday the 24th of August. My birthday......my darling has just something more to do before she returns from work so we can go to the sea side for the weekend. She is back and we take our bags and leave to the car. I open the trunk and there it was. SmokeJoe in green!!!!! I almost bumped my head on the garage celling jumping with joy. It was tested and does a great job! And it is just soooo cute I wish you all to own one of these.:cool:

Peter H.

Ok hold on guys......

l.jpg

I haven't been able to do it the first weekend since I was on holydays, then I figured I'd keep you waiting for a bit more especialy after ScottE
almost guessed the menu! He he he

P.S.: The blue 18.5" Kettle is missing on the picture becouse somebody had to take a photo. The last week I have spent time teaching the poor old
Kettle how to use a digital camera. Now if someone does that in less than a week I'm buying beers!!!
I will never do this again and keep you all waiting, I promise ;)

Last edited:
Nice equipment ya got there Peter!! Love that color of green!! I guess Unicorn is off the menu...;)

Cool color Peter, and I'll second the bottomless tamale pot steamer accessory. And....I happen to like Unicorn, taste like chicken!:)

Back