Nu Temp Question

Originally posted by LDThornton:

Chuck, when did you order yours?

Don't really remember the date. Probably around the time you did. I'm just getting gun shy of ordering things I guess. In June I bought a rifle from a guy in Montana and he shipped it to a dealer out here about 15 miles away. The dealer died the day before it got there and NYS came in to go over his books and records. I'm still waitng word from NYS when I can pick it up and where.

Bummer.

Originally posted by Chuck W.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LDThornton:

Chuck, when did you order yours?

Don't really remember the date. Probably around the time you did. I'm just getting gun shy of ordering things I guess. In June I bought a rifle from a guy in Montana and he shipped it to a dealer out here about 15 miles away. The dealer died the day before it got there and NYS came in to go over his books and records. I'm still waitng word from NYS when I can pick it up and where.

Bummer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I understand it Paul (the guy I talked to on the phone) was one of the designers of this thermometer. Nu-Temp apparently has them made in China. I've read posts on other forums from 2004 & 2005 about people buying these from him and many of the buyers received the thermometers the same week that they ordered them. They have a great reputation and I really don't think there is anything to worry about. Hopefully they will be shipped before the first of next month or no later than the middle of October.

Originally posted by LDThornton:
They have a great reputation and I really don't think there is anything to worry about.
Been ordering from them for many years, no worries.
icon_wink.gif

Back