Next version of StokerX Lion (10.7) only?

Joe Keenan

TVWBB Fan
I'm starting on the next version, now that I've gotten the current code working properly with Xcode4. There's some new features in Xcode that I would really like to use (Autolayout, specifically), but I can only do that if I change the minimum deployment version to 10.7.

Can I see a show of hands of StokerX users and what version of OS X they're using? Or plan to be using fairly soon (month or so)?

Thanks!

joe

New to the party, but I have 4 Macs, both my MacBook pro and iMac are Core duo, so no Lion for me. My media server Mac Pro is lion capable, but won't be upgrading as I need rosetta more than stoker
icon_frown.gif

So that leaves my Main Mac Pro as the only machine I can upgrade, and I wasn't planning on it, as it is much easier to keep them all the same. I am not adverse to upgrading it though.

I am on 10.7. Just ordering a Stoker and glad to see a Mac version. Are there any screen shots anywhere and/or descriptions of the software?

It looks like I'm a minority still hangin' out at 10.6.8.
Some of the software I use daily hasn't yet updated to be compatible with Lion.
I guess the updates will come in time...

I'm going to keep the next version 10.6 and up, but I'll be monitoring the user base and will probably go to 10.7 by the end of the year.

joe

Lion over here. Just make the jump to Lion only. There are tons of developers doing this, because of what Lion offers to them.

It's only a matter of time before we are all over to it.

BTW, thank you soooooo much for StokerX. I don't have my Stoker yet, 2-3 weeks but I'm a Mac guy and was afraid I didn't have an option.

Back