New Smoker

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Just received a new Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker on clearance from True Value Hardware for only $90.00. I have been looking for one everywhere, and stumbled upon this one by accident. They had one more in stock, I think I am going to buy it and sell it on EBay!

Buy it and hold onto it for a while - Many people find they need a second one . . . If after a while you don't, then sell it. Just my thought.

If your True value is selling them for $90 chances are that store is gonna be gone soon. Their cost on them is around that price so they might as well be giving them away. That or the owners might want to take an elementary business class.

Go get that other one for $90 if you havent already. Hang on to it till the winter and then put it on here or ebay. You get your money back twice for sure as the smokers are hard to come by in the winter and someone always needs one on a thursday to cook on a saturday.

Dang, I'm going to have to look around and see if any True Value stores are going out of business near me. $90 for the WSM is unheard of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back