New Rock Stoker

J Patrick

TVWBB Member
I purchased a Rock Stoker last week when it was on sale. It was backorder until 1-31 now the back order has been extended until 2-10. I don't feel like waiting anymore. I'm going to cancel the order and go with a cyber Q.

Changed my mind. I did not realize the Stoker has been redesigned and has some features I'm not going to get with the other unit.

For what the Stoker can do (and I have one of the original units), I would not trade my Stoker for anything (unless it's a new Stoker with the built-in WiFi).

Changed my mind. I did not realize the Stoker has been redesigned and has some features I'm not going to get with the other unit.

Hey J, Where did you see the updates mentioned? I bought one last week also, and am curious. any other info you can pass along?

Thanks! Don

Hi Don....I belive it was on their Facebook page, but I'm not sure. I know they updated the wireless card in it, new software that corrects some of the problems with the older unit, but I'm not sure to what detail, and the sub port can be used as a power source for what, I don't know, charge your phone maybe.......

Hi Don....I belive it was on their Facebook page, but I'm not sure. I know they updated the wireless card in it, new software that corrects some of the problems with the older unit, but I'm not sure to what detail, and the sub port can be used as a power source for what, I don't know, charge your phone maybe.......

Thanks J! - I looked at the site again, and didn't notice the Huge picture of the Stoker 2 right in front of me! My mistake. I sent an e-mail asking if there was an update to the stock but haven't heard back yet.

Also shows this:
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n connectivity
- USB port (features to come)
- Ethernet connectivity
- LED/Audible alarms for pit temp
- LED/Audible alarms for food temp
- Serves Twitter notifications
- Customize device names
- Multiple cooker support/control
- Monitor nearly unlimited sensors
- K-type adapters available

Anyone know when they're going to actually be back in stock? The website says March 6th, but I ordered one last week and it hasn't shipped yet.

Found this on another site:
"The discount is to encourage people to order because they can't ship until after 1/31. I called today because mine has taken a really long time to ship and they explained to me they are having trouble with the wifi component supplier being back ordered. Yes you would get the new one (stoker 2) with the discount."

There is also talk about a slowdown at the ports with a labor dispute soooo...

Back