New OTG w/ Thermometer

So today I was at ace hardware, and they were selling a therm for a Weber Q. I had never seen this before, and it is the exact same therm you get for the new performer minus the bezel. It was only $8 dollars or something like that. I think this is a nice deal, even though it doesn't have the bezel it's still the same part. I would rather have the Weber one than a generic. It still works the same, it mounts the same, just no bezel. Just some food for thought. This way you can get a Weber part and not have to lie.

Brian

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Mann:
I finally got my new 22 1/2" OTG put together and ready to go.
I got a replacement thermometer and bezel for a Performer and installed it in the lid.

Can't wait to cook something in it!

mmspicture001640.jpg

Bob </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Black kettles wear the new dark handles very well! Daddy like!

So this is a factory Weber thermometer? I see that there are several part numbers listed here and I am very interested in doing this mod, it looks absolutely great on the black grill. If you could would you get a closer up picture of the therm installed and please tell me where you got the part? I want to order this thing ASAP! Thanks so much, Cory Baughn

Bob I don't know if you could say "great minds",but at least we think alike on this one. I also added the insulator for the vent after I learned the OTG didn't have it.... the hard way. :)

Salmon-August-003-L.jpg

Back