New OTG 26.75"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Massaro

TVWBB Fan
Brought home this black beauty today from RW Hine ACE Hardware in Cheshire, CT...nice bunch of folks over there.
New to the Weber Charcoal scene, just got fed up with buying cheap throwaway gas grills. My close friend Randy Owens is a long time Weber guy and Louisiana boy...(known locally and in the surrounding parishes for his pulled pork)...he;s urged me to check them out and I have to say I am so glad I did. Christened it this afternoon with some brats, beer onions/pepper and chorizo....enjoyed a cold one or two in the process. I am looking forward to many years with this grill

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

this should take you to a few pics, right click on a thumbnail, select view to see larger

how bout that pup?

Pics link doesn't work. Otherwise, congrats on the new grill! Remember, if it ain't charcoal, it's just an outdoor stove.

Great buy Marc, and beautiful puppy!
icon_smile.gif
Your gonna love that grill!

I'm trying to RO...can't remember any of my log-in credentials for the flickr account, emailed them for some help. Will post soon-

Great looking grill, lot's of space there!
Is that pup a flat-coated retriever? Great looking dog.

Trev, yep he's a flat-coated retriever, turned a year old June 28 about the day or close to the day I took the pics
This grill is pretty nice, enjoying the pace of making dinner on it, makes you slow things down and enjoy the process.
You have a flat coat too?

Congrats! You'll like the extra space!

Beautiful flat coat! I'm sure he'll more than happy to help you grill.
icon_smile.gif

Enjoy your new grill Marc! Those darker gray handles look good, better than the lighter colored ones on my 22"

I just noticed that the lid handle looks different. Mine is closer to lid and doesn't have that piece of metal between it and the lid.

thanks guys- it does match the dog, and come to think of it, my car is black on black too...

MC- you ever been to any of the Weber Grill restaurants out your way? I've been to Chicago many times for work....never made it there, next time I will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back