New member of the family!

PetefromGuelph

Brought home a new member of the family - looking forward to breaking it in and learning all about charcoal grilling! Now deciding what to get to take camping... looking at a Go Anywhere but can't decide on propane or charcoal!!

Quick pic after a summer rain shower...

pic upload

Happy Grilling!

Pete

After a year you will want a Performer. Just a warning, it's on wheels and has a side table, you will be tempted. I was and I never looked back.

After a year you will want a Performer. Just a warning, it's on wheels and has a side table, you will be tempted. I was and I never looked back.

Agreed...but not at all trying to put a rain on your parade. My 22.5 OTG served me flawlessly for 3 years...before my head was turned in the direction of a Performer.

Welcome to the Charcoal side of the street! You will love your kettle! Regardless of age, make, color/vintage, a Weber kettle is a must have.

Pete, I bought a gas Go Anywhere for those times when there are fire restrictions...plus it was on sale for $27.00 at Home Depot! It's the only gas grill I own and I haven't even used it yet, but it's assembled and ready if I ever need to fire it up!

I cant seem to get a new Go Anywhere in propane at all up here. No one sells it or can even get it!

Scott - Triangle is upside down? On the 22?

Back