New Guy with WSM on Order

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Well... I finally went for it...

I already did a Brisket, a Boston Butt, and just recently my first venture into some Ribs on my 22-1/2 Kettle and LOVED it.

Then I found this Site.. and it is AWESOME!!!! So much Great info and tips and just from reading the posts, Tips and Info... I knew I NEEDED!! a WSM

I ordered the WSM through this site (Amazon Link) and it should be here later this week....

I can't wait. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Everyone for all the Info

A newbie...
-Craig

I'm right there with ya dude. I just ordered mine as well. I haven't been this psyched since I started brewing 10 years ago. Something about taking on a new hobby and learning it from the ground up... especially when you have a site like this with hundreds of seasoned (no pun intended) veterans to get you through it. Enjoy.. maybe we can compare notes sometime. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the WSM world!
I just purchased mine this past Feb. and have fired
it up every weekend (at least once) ever since.
It definitely is a hobby for me and I've learned
everything I know from the folks that post on this
site. Did I mention I'm eating the best food I've
ever tasted!

Craig, Ken, R.D.,

Welcome aboard guys. This is a great hobby and you will eat some incredible food. Good luck to all of you and look forward to sharing with you on the forum often.

Hello all. I am also a newbie to the WSM world (I have had a 22.5 One-Touch Silver for over two years...and love it!) and just received mine this past Thursday from amazon.com.

My first cook was this past Sunday and if anyone is interested you can check out the results here...http://www.whatwouldbriando.com/bbq-journal.html

All in all I think it was a great first effort and look forward to many briskets and butts!

Thanks! -Brian

Nice pics!

I just ordered my WSM through this site. I've been doing the indirect method on my gas grill with smoke chips for about two years now and figure it's time to step up to the next level.

Thanks to Chris for this site. I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks but I'll be posting later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back