Need the display and button board and parts

B Frame

I was recently given an assembled HeaterMeter v4.3.3 board without either a Pi or the button/display board. Is it possible to obtain just the display board kit? if so, how much will it cost? And how do I order it? Thanks, Bill Frame

Thank you for the info. I have ordered the boards and the parts for the button/display board. I am a little concerned about building the board as the pin sockets were not installed on the board when it was built. It looks like it will be some tight work to add them after the fact, especially the GRD and LCK pins on the LCD1 strip. I guess I will "learn by doing".

Got the button/display board built last night. I was able to add the pin header to the main board with no trouble. I did them after I had done all the soldering on the button/display board, so I was fairly comfortable with the soldering. After downloading the software twice to get the correct WIFI id it seems to be working correctly.

Now on to printing the case and fan housing and getting a fan and servo. Then adapting it to my smoker and hopefully, I'll be all set to go.

Back