Need Help finding sauce by friday chicago area

Rick Soliman

TVWBB Pro
I have to cook for a baby shower on Friday night and serve on Saturday. Unfortunately, I dont have time to order sauce. Can anyone suggest a sauce for pulled chicken and I would like to find a vinegar sauce for the pork butt. I live in the chicago area. I dont mind having to drive for it.
Thanks
Rick

Rick,

Look for Buddy Roadhouse Southern Sunset BBQ sauce for your pork butt. It is a vinegar based sauce and produced by a guy in Des Plains, so should be available in your area.

Some of the Famous Dave's sauces may work for your chicken. I think Rich & Sassy might be good choice. You'll find it at Menards.

Jim

Rick, use one of Steve Petrones' sauces on this site . They are fairly simple and you'll be pleased with the results. I love the #5 sauce. He's all the way up to #8 now. Good luck.

Rick,

I checked with the source and got the following answer.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Buddy Roadhouse:
The closest place to Minooka I can think of is the Walt's Grocery Store in Tinley Park It's a good clip east of Minooka but all major roads along the way.

Thanks again,

Buddy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good luck,

Jim

Rick,

I don't think you need to complicate your life. Sweet Baby Rays will go over very well with any non-BBQ-aficiando crowd. Just the regular one for chicken. For pork, I'd add a little mustard or vinegar to it to up the 'tang' factor.

Shoot me an email also, I can help you out with some other ones. Use the email in my profile here.

Back