Need An Opinion...Kettle Bowl Damage

i tried looking up some instructions on the weber site. is it just me or is it really hard now to find things ? seems you have to do more now to find anything, was so easy before.

Great news. I called Weber Customer Service on Monday afternoon and discussed the surface marks I had on my bowl and lid. After submitting some pictures for them to review, I was told that they would ship me out a new kettle bowl, lid, and handle kit. I was completely shocked, especially since I did not remember if the grill was still under warranty. I thought it was over 10 years old but they confirmed that my warranty expired at the end of this month. Can't say enough about the great customer service Weber has.
All I need to do is swap out the ash cleaning system onto the new bowl and I'll be set. To make things even better, I got home this afternoon and the lid had already arrived. Their customer service is second to none!

You "could" put the old ash system in the new kettle, or maybe order another new ash system for....

Thanks for the tip... I often bank coals to one side (same side as in pics - where the lid holder is)... going to check when I get home :)

I am re-teaching myself to use charcoal baskets and position them more to the middle of the bowl. I do not want to have this issue again. Will take some getting used to for sure but the nice thing is the coals are closer to the grate for some good searing action.

Back