My "Webber" grill!

I hate those things, luckily they never come in my yard. I did find bird poop on my grill literally the next day that I dragged it out to the patio so I feel for you.

Love the play on words. Ironically, I’ve found some of my best deals on FB and Craigslist by intentionally using the misspelled term “Webber” when searching for my next flip.

I would get the best revenge. Eat it! (the goose not the poop). Reminds me of a story:
Many years ago when we were kids my grandpa/grandma used to live on Trumbull Ave in Humboldt Park. Grandpa had a peach tree. Which he'd nurtured from a seed to producing the most gorgeous peaches ever. Back in those days we did not live too far (Belmont Craigin neighborhood) and on Sunday mornings after church dad and I would go to grandpa's house (IIRC on alternate Sundays as then grandpa would be at our house), and after church they would share a small drink of grappa, some coffee and a type of "pizza" my mom or grandma would make. One Sunday, grandpa had been especially bothered by this one large squirrel that would take a peach off, nibble on it, drop it to the ground and repeat many times. So he borrowed my uncle's single shot .22 bolt action rifle. By the time dad and I arrived the squirrel had met it's maker with one well placed BB Cap round behind the ear. Grandpa was VERY proud of himself for saving his "crop" and then declared he would have the ultimate revenge. He planned on having grandma cook that squirrel for him. Always loved that story. My grandpa knew how to "graze" out of his backyard. Another treat he loved was sparrows skewered and spit roasted. He made a special trap and he could catch 12 at a time. Of course much of this was how people ate in Italy. (Think the scene in Italy with the 2 guys with shotguns in the Godfather). And also having had to live through the depression here in the US and war time. WWII. A good garden, bird trap and it supplemented the diet

Back