My Rib Racks arrived today

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

They look better than I even imagined. They fit perfectly on the WSM!! I took several pictures of them, but I need to finish the roll of film. I'll finish the roll Wednesday after I mount the thermometers. I should be able to post links to the pictures hopefully by Friday or Saturday. I am going to order 2 more for sure. Wow, imagine smoking 24 slabs of ribs on 2 WSM's without even bending a slab. They will definitely stand up straight with these Rib Racks. 6 slabs per rack and each slab has its own slot. Pitts and Spitts is where I ordered them from. I would gladly spend $21 for these racks anyday versus $10-$15 for Weber or Brinkmann racks. But, that is only my opinion, I am not bashing the other brands. I took a chance with these racks because I wasn't able to see a picture of them first. I was very happy that I got even better racks than I expected.

Rocky-

They sound like great racks. I can't wait to see your pictures. Happy ribbing!

Ken

Thanks Ken,
Yeah I will have the pictures posted in about 2 or 3 days. I'll just put a link to my WSM photo album that I am building at one of my websites. There will be some pictures of my 2 WSM's before and after I mounted the thermometers too.

Rocky-

I'm looking forward to all your pictures. It sounds like you've done quite a bit of modification, including your charcoal grates. I'll look at mine tonight to see if the gaps seem large. So far I have not noticed a problem.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back