My new grill: Weber OTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weber 22 inch One Touch Platinum.

Got it off CL for $75. About a 1 hour drive.Never used, in box.(It is a discontinued model)

Was originally loooking for a used Performer, but they are harder to find on CL, and fetch a good price.

Kinda like this thing, came with the charcoal baskets, hinged grates, lid holder, tool holder.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Man, that is great...esp new in box. I would of paid 150 and drove 2 hrs...great deal! I dont have a Plat but want one. I wish they still made these...seems like quite the bang for the buck. Would of been cool in another color especially the maroon, but regardless...great score! Throw some burgers on there and post some pics of the break in!! Congrats.

Great score!

I too have been wanting a Performer, but picked up an OTP a few months ago to hold me over until I find my Performer. It's a great grill and you're going to love it.

It is a shame they don't make that cart available for the OTG/S.

I like my smaller table that is currently available but when you add the table and the slide lid thingie and the table I bet you are close to the price they had for a new OTP

Still I prefer the location of the hooks for tools on the end of the table instead of the front, in a wheelie chair they are in the way, yet.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark B:
WOW. I can't even find used kettles here. Good score ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I noticed there were 2 Performers for sale in my area after I bought this. ($150 each)

Still glad I got this one unused !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back