My new CL find :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Prince

TVWBB Member
Just picked up a Weber 22-1/2-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Kettle--The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Grill off of CL for $30! Can't wait to do my 1st cook on it!

Simpsons10thAnniversaryLimitedEditi.jpg

Simpsons10thAnniversaryLimitedEd-3.jpg

Simpsons10thAnniversaryLimitedEd-1.jpg

Jason

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
dude, its yellow ! its not allowed so yer gonna have to send it to me. great find ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's on it's way to you George
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That's always been one of my fav Weber's. Nice grab. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Derek! I just got done cleaning the inside of it. It looked like it hadn't been done in 10 years lol She cleaned right up! I can't wait to fire her up!

Jason

I've been looking for a OTG for months on CL and no such luck for one under $75. I found one for free this weekend but it was abused. Blue with some rust spots and the top was dented down. the vent on top would not close. I figured I'd give it shot and throw it in my trash Tue if no good.
After 10 min of banging around on it with a hammer and piece of 2x4 the top was reasonably round. rounded out roughly a few dents in the lid rim. Trying out some Duplicolor high heat blue ceramic touch up paint.
Cleaned up real well inside and I threw a new cooking grate on. BBQ'd a salmon over mesquite last night and works great. At least I got a couple wood handles for free.

That looks cool. Need to get Firefox installed so I can use it. I would drive to neighboring city for a sweet deal. But won't burn $20 in gas to get a $5 smoky joe LOL
Oh yeah and when I get stuff for next to nothing I don't feel so bad dropping a few bucks for a new grate, some firebricks...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris E:
That looks cool. Need to get Firefox installed so I can use it. I would drive to neighboring city for a sweet deal. But won't burn $20 in gas to get a $5 smoky joe LOL
Oh yeah and when I get stuff for next to nothing I don't feel so bad dropping a few bucks for a new grate, some firebricks... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I felt the same way. Paid $30 for it and got new grates and next I need new legs and wheels. So by the time I am done I will have $80 into her. I don't think that's to much for a new toy lol!

Awesome find. Everyone here in St. Louis thinks their sh!t don't stink and they ask way to much for their used Webers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back