My latest smoke: The Meatloaf Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomas Bjornerback

TVWBB Member
Hi all y'all!
icon_smile.gif

I've updated my BBQ page with the latest smokes, whereof The Meatloaf Smoke is the newest.

Feel free to visit my page where Sweden's only WSM is smokin'!

http://www.bjornerback.com/tomas/bbq

Terrific site Tomas!
The pics are really great. (I like the apron.)

Do they sell WSMs in Sweden or did you have to order from elsewhere and have it shipped in?

Kevin,
In the forward on his website Tomas says that he got his WSM from friends in the US. You must have missed that.

And Tomas, it is a good website. I wish I had the initiative to put one together. Won't happen.

Good Job Tomas! The site is coming along nicely. I'd like to see some more scandinavian recipes when you get some time
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Finney:
Kevin,
In the forward on his website Tomas says that he got his WSM from friends in the US. You must have missed that.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, missed that. And, yes, some more Scandinavian recipes!

Tomas,
That meatloaf looked great! Did the container you placed the meatloaf have holes in it so that the smoke could penetrate even the bottom side or was the meat only exposed on the top?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Kruger:
Terrific site Tomas!
The pics are really great. (I like the apron.)

Do they sell WSMs in Sweden or did you have to order from elsewhere and have it shipped in? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! The apron is a Weber original, ordered from Amazon.com
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Kruger:
Yep, missed that. And, yes, some more Scandinavian recipes! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean general recipes or BBQ-related (both, I guess!)
icon_wink.gif

I'll round up a few and add them. My waffles recipe will also find its way there... Every Thursday it's Waffle Day in my house!
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil D:
Tomas,
That meatloaf looked great! Did the container you placed the meatloaf have holes in it so that the smoke could penetrate even the bottom side or was the meat only exposed on the top? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks!

No holes in the bottom(s). Regular stainless steel respectively oven proof glass.

I (we) paid extra attention to form the loaves so only their bottom side would be in contact with the glass/steel in order to maximize the surface exposed to the smoke.

I think it worked just great and it was a breeze to clean up the good ole' WSM!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Finney:
And Tomas, it is a good website. I wish I had the initiative to put one together. Won't happen. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! I appreciate it!

I think it's fun but I don't have enough time to keep it in mint condition.

I really envy Chris Allingham who put together this site (tvwb.com) we're all on. It's totally excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back