My cga's trip.

Arwin

TVWBB Fan
This is a little story about a cga coming home...

It all started when I found her at "marktplaats", the dutch CL, overhere it's hard to find a cga so i didn't have to think long before I called the guy who wanted to sell it. One little "problem" was the location, i didn't like the idea of driving two hours just to bring it home.
Lucky me! in Holland we have the dutch bbq-forum and one of the members (Joris) lives in the place where this ga came from (Tilburg A) so I asked him to pick it up for me. After he did it the next challenge was to get it to my place, off course he could just put it in a box and send it to me, but hey that's too easy
icon_smile.gif
So he gave it to the girlfriend of another member (Johan) who lives in Eindhoven (B) and works in Utrecht (C) at the hospital. Two other members also work in that hospital (Herbert and Annemiek) and live in Utrecht, they took it home and yet another member (Hugo) visited them and took it to Ede (D) where he lives. My parents also live in Ede so while I was at my mother's birthday-party I went to Hugo's place and brought it home (E)...

Total distance was about 150 miles.
wga11.jpg

Along the way they all made some pictures :

Waiting on the bus...
wga1.jpg

wga2.jpg

Inside the train:

wga3.jpg

wga4.jpg

wga5.jpg

Met some other guys that whant to become a smoker in the future:
wga6.jpg

wga7.jpg

wga8.jpg

Making friends in Utrecht...
wga10.jpg

wga9.jpg

Finally at home...
IMG_20120322_112620.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
also like yer other grills. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My wife told me that this is the last one
icon_wink.gif
Don't think she's right about that, but she doesn't know yet
icon_smile.gif

Love the pic with the seat-belt! Here in the states the little ones have to be in a car-seat tho.
icon_smile.gif

Tim

Those are great pictures and a great story Arwin! Please post a better picture of that blue kettle in the corner next to the red kettle. It looks like something I haven't ever seen before. Enjoy the new GA!

those belong to herbert's friend. they both do not post here but do on the brethren site.
they cook amazing stuff. he's known as phubar and she is padawan.

Back