My 2 WSM's just arrived

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

And the boxes weren't all smashed either!!
I watched the UPS driver miss the turn to my house and kept going down to my neighbors house, but luckily he figured out what he did and found my house. He must have had alot of packages today because it was almost 7pm before he got here. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to unpack them and assemble.

I meant to ask this question earlier, in the modifications section, they mention installing the door upside down and that it had some benefits to this according to some pro's. Has anybody tried this? Is it worth it?

I ordered a couple of those Rib Racks from Pitts & Spitts today. As soon as they arrive I will take some pictures of them and post links to the pictures for anybody interested. They do hold 6 slabs per rack and there is a slot for each slab that will hold them straight up without touching each other.
Oh yeah....the guy I talked to said they will also build special Rib Racks just for baby back ribs too.

Thanks everybody.

[This message has been edited by Rocky (edited 09-12-2001).]

Rocky
If that rib rack salesman starts calling you, to sale you BBQ equipment, it's time to start think'n about a new hobbie!!
biggrin.gif

Jim
PS: I leave the door rights side up.

[This message has been edited by Jim Minion (edited 09-12-2001).]

LOL...yeah. I had called Pitts & Spitts inquiring about their Rib Racks. They never tried to sell me anything. Or are you talking about the guy that said he was interested in Rib Racks here on the forum?

I am very blunt with pushy salespeople, telemarketers etc. I just give them the "don't call me, I'll call you" line and hang up. If they keep bothering me, I read them the legal steps that I will take to sue their company $10,000 each time they call after that. I tell them to put me on their "no call" list and take down their name, phone # and date and time.

Never had any problems with pushy salepeople after that. lol

Rocky
I am interested in the racks for my own use, not for sale. Am very interested in the pictures when you have time.
Thanks

Rocky-

I'm also interested in the racks. Look forward to your pics.

Ken

OK, I should receive them hopefully Tuesday. Then I will take pictures and turn in the film to get developed. Should be able to have the pictures posted in about a week. This is the first time I really could use a digital camera (or at least a polaroid).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back