Mothers Day Ribs

Tony Hunter

TVWBB Pro
I cooked for my wife. She wanted to watch movies and eat ribs, so, me being gentleman that I am, accomodated her!
icon_smile.gif
And guess what, I took a few pictures...

Two slabs of spares and a slab of BBs...

They be done now! The best ribs I have ever made. I had a custom rub that simply brought out the best of the pork...

Near the end of the cook, we were watching a movie and smelled a horrible burnt meat smell... I thought my ribs were toast! :lol: It was actually my neighbor overcooking his meat... I think you called dish "Twice Killed Pork"... or something like that! :lol:

I hope you all had a great mothers day.

Tony

Look pretty good to me. I think I'll be doing some this week again! Ribs, my first choice to cook.

Must have been the meal of choice. I also did 4 slabs of ribs and feed mom's crew. Only sad part was they left me nothing to take to work. Oh well should have known better.

...same here. Did four racks of baby backs with some pineapple pepper jelly and my own special sauce over a nice peach wood for about five hours. The people I had over said that it was the best Q' they've ever had. However, my wife decided to work and make a blueberry bunt cake. Scrumptuous!

Back