Missing part

Paul Warner

TVWBB Super Fan
I have a missing part for a Genesis Junior. The part pictured below holds the lower rod from the flip up table. Not sure if it is exclusive to the Junior, if anyone has a spare or knows where i can find one that would be great! ThanksIMG_1087.jpeg

Paul, I gave away all my Genesis 1000 parts except for a few pieces. I had a bin of the took holder clips but I guess I didn't think to keep any of the support rod clips. I had a bunch of those because I always converted and Genesis 1000 grill that I rehabbed to a slide bar style of support.
Sorry.

Paul, I gave away all my Genesis 1000 parts except for a few pieces. I had a bin of the took holder clips but I guess I didn't think to keep any of the support rod clips. I had a bunch of those because I always converted and Genesis 1000 grill that I rehabbed to a slide bar style of support.
Sorry.
@Bruce thanks for looking and the offer of help, i will keep hunting. a part number would help if anyone can advise.

That is the “support rod holder”
No part number given in the owners manual.
IMG_2678.jpeg
I think one of the tool holders might work if you straighten out the last two bends and drill a hole…

Gerry

I just learned that there were different sized tool holders.
I marked the one on the lower right where it could be cut and a hole drilled and it would serve the purpose.

GerryIMG_2679.jpeg

Back