Meet Drogon - 22.5'' WSM Mods & First Cook

I will post pics in a bit, but it's not that hard to be honest.

Each piece is 25-1/4'' long and just join 2 holes from the punched angles at the end, put the wheel through those 2 adjoined holes and thread screw on.

27xfbzb.jpg

34s4dgl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Flip the first pic, sorry sort of in a hurry.

Yes, dirty, it wipes right off

Johnny

So each angled piece (3 of them) is 25-1/4"? Man, you have been a GREAT help...Thanks.

I will post pics in a bit, but it's not that hard to be honest.

Each piece is 25-1/4'' long and just join 2 holes from the punched angles at the end, put the wheel through those 2 adjoined holes and thread screw on.

Mac,

OK, So they are stacked on top of each other. You couldnt tell from other other pics that were posted

Yes sir they are. Cut to the size mentioned, overlap and put the thread of the wheel into the holes.

I can post the type of wheels I used but they are 20 a piece now.

If you can, I would appreciate it.

Schioppa L12 Series, GLEEF 312 UPE G, 3 x 1-1/4" Swivel Caster with Total Lock Brake, Non-Marking Polyurethane Precision Ball Bearing Wheel, 175 lbs, 3/8" Diameter x 1-1/2" Length Threaded Stem

Forgive the lateness of my reply. When I purchased these, they were 11 bucks, since then they have gone up to 20... It is a quality wheel tho.

Hello Y Yang!
I gotta say, just like everyone else, you did a top notch job.
I put casters on my 22” but I drilled holes in the legs. Looks okay, but I think I’m going to copy your idea and make a dolly. I think the balance would be better seeing as I’m going to hinge my top soon.
Thanks for generously providing all the info and details on your thread.

Last edited:
I would also like to thank the OP and others.. I just made the punched angle dolly for my 22 wsm in under an hour( which for me, is fast )..Thanks again !!

Back