Meat slicer deal.1/2 off

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
found this on another site, figured I would post, I grabbed a 200W for $56.
meatslicker-deal.jpg

Amazon has the OSTBA 150W 7.5" Meat Slicer for a low $49.99 Free Shipping after Clip Coupon and Coupon Code: "M2FOMNR6" (Exp Soon). The 200W Meat Slicer is $56.99 Free Shipping after coupon clip and the same code. Save up to 50% off with this deal.
  • 150W or 200W Electric Deli Food Slicer
  • Removable 7.5" Stainless Steel Blade
  • Thickness adjustable up to 3/4"
  • Child Lock Protection; Suction cup feet
Check out this deal here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S5R3HHV/?tag=tvwb-20

Thanks Bruno - I'm in 4 1 200watter. Please let us know how you like it when you first use. I will do the same. Been wanting one for bread, meat I make and the Jarlsberg I get at Costco.

Thanks Bruno - I'm in 4 1 200watter. Please let us know how you like it when you first use. I will do the same. Been wanting one for bread, meat I make and the Jarlsberg I get at Costco.
One video on Amazon has it ranked top 5 meat slicer and it’s the #1 best seller in electric knives and slicers.
Seems like a risk I can take.
B5E4B5CE-80BE-4A49-BE7A-140AAF53E699.png

Last edited:
Initial thoughts on opening the box, it looks nice and shiny, and a lot of stuff for $56. Definitely a lot of plastic but I figured as much.
I’ll be boiling that 2nd Wagyu corned beef and giving it a go on this slicer.
I like the corned beef so much I don’t want to take a chance making pastrami.
8052B04D-FC21-417A-AA56-C3096AA08A9B.jpeg

Bruno - Mine should arrive tomorrow. I love corned beef also. Not a big pepper fan, so I don't like most pastrami. My best one so far is 5 hours on the WSM and 30 minutes in the instant pot followed by another 10 with veggies in the IP. Quick release. You get some great smoke flavor but it is still corned beef. Give it a shot some time.

I used mine for the first time today on bread and Jarlsberg cheese. It worked quite well and I am thrilled for the price. Could not have been better on the bread and the cheese I found a little harder to dial in the best thickness but it is way better than I do on the mandolin I had been using.
20210514_095802.jpg20210514_101357.jpg

I used mine for the first time today on bread and Jarlsberg cheese. It worked quite well and I am thrilled for the price. Could not have been better on the bread and the cheese I found a little harder to dial in the best thickness but it is way better than I do on the mandolin I had been using.
View attachment 28002View attachment 28003
Awesome!! It was such a random purchase for me but the price was just too good not to try.

It was also surprising easy to clean. The blade, food rest, and pusher pieces come out easily without needing any tools. Unfortunately I don't have any smoked meats coming up for a while. I was going to use it on a corned beef but that just fell apart;-)

Back