Masterbuilt 1050 Gravity For Sale in New Hampshire. SOLD

CarlB

TVWBB Member
As per my agreement with the wife, one must leave for another to come in so I’m selling my like new Masterbuilt 1050. It’s a great cooker but I’ve used it less than 10 times since purchasing it last fall, will include the cover SOLD

Attachments

• FCA68FE2-DB42-49A6-A885-41B30A3C24B7.jpeg
    FCA68FE2-DB42-49A6-A885-41B30A3C24B7.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 23
  • B7E4DC6C-A3BB-4B14-8941-9C91A2529E89.jpeg
    B7E4DC6C-A3BB-4B14-8941-9C91A2529E89.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 7045382F-B5B7-4FBE-A3C3-B21E02C92671.jpeg
    7045382F-B5B7-4FBE-A3C3-B21E02C92671.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 23
  • 5FA2CF5F-7B04-4EAF-ACF0-CBB5FA4B7207.jpeg
    5FA2CF5F-7B04-4EAF-ACF0-CBB5FA4B7207.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I’m going for a pizza oven to round out the arsenal. The Summit covers so much ground & is my main cooker now but I still have my pellet grill in case I want a lighter smoke profile.

I don't really get the need for a dedicated pizza oven. I put my stone on the grill in summer (keep heat outside) and inside the oven in winter (heat the house) and they come out great. I usually preheat the stone for 30 minutes and the pizza takes 10 minutes. I did get another smaller stone so I could do 2 at a time if needed but haven't used the other yet. Your MB gets to about 700°, why not just stick a stone or steel on it?

I do exactly the same, oven in the winter, grill in the summer but while I make excellent pizza that way the recovery time between pies is a problem. I usually do 4 or 5 pizza’s at a time & also use two stones but the second (sometimes third) round takes much longer which drags the whole process out. A smaller dedicated oven takes a little longer to heat up but only has a few minutes recovery time between pies, also it frees up the home oven to hold the other pizza’s while I make the new ones so we all sit down to eat at the same time. It’s really all about using the correct tool for the job, no different than me having a dedicated smoker, griddle & Summit to fill in the gaps.

I do exactly the same, oven in the winter, grill in the summer but while I make excellent pizza that way the recovery time between pies is a problem. I usually do 4 or 5 pizza’s at a time & also use two stones but the second (sometimes third) round takes much longer which drags the whole process out. A smaller dedicated oven takes a little longer to heat up but only has a few minutes recovery time between pies, also it frees up the home oven to hold the other pizza’s while I make the new ones so we all sit down to eat at the same time. It’s really all about using the correct tool for the job, no different than me having a dedicated smoker, griddle & Summit to fill in the gaps.
You are making a lot more pizza than I. Most of the time it is just us 2, and I make it less than I would like because of the carbs. Same with bread. Which pizza oven you have your eye on?

We are a family of 5 so I make a lot of pizza's when we have it, plus my youngest daughter loves making pizza with me so it's a family event. I'm looking at the smaller semi portable units like the Ooni Karu 16, Koda 16, Halo Versa 16 & Carbon pizza oven. As much as I love the looks of a big wood fired dome in the backyard it's not at all necessary. We also do a lot of camping (glamping in a 5th wheel) with a fall seasonal so bringing the oven with us is a priority. Right now is a great time to be in the small oven pizza market, new designs are popping up all the time with some great features at reasonable price points under $1000.

Back